Doctor for the emergency service
The European Association of Territorial Cooperation - Cerdanya Hospital (AECT-HC), the first French-Catalan European hospital located in Puigcerdà, selects a DOCTOR vacancy for the emergency unit.
- Immediate incorporation
- Possibility of indefinite contract
- Labor conditions Health Sector (SISCAT Agreement)
- Flexible working hours
Dates and deadlines
Publication of the call: July 23, 2021
Duties of a physician in the emergency department
- Candidates have to be nationals of a member country of the European Union or hold aWork and Residence Permit in Spain.
- Written and oral command of Spanish and/or Catalan and knowledge of French.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery with an approved qualification in Spain or France, preferably.
- Specialist on family medecine (GP) or must have at least five years of experience working in an emergency service.
- Reference / Code :
- Time limit:
- Start: Wednesday 2 de June de 2021 Final: Saturday 31 de December de 2022
- Offer status: