The internal medicine service at Cerdanya Hospital is a multidisciplinary team, with a patient-centred approach to medical care. It is also responsible for epidemiological surveillance and is a reference point for the VINCAT and PROA programmes at our centre.
- Monitoring of dialysis patients
- Supervision of haemodialysis sessions, in coordination with the ALTHAIA nephrology service.
Outpatient care unit
- Consultation and monitoring of patients receiving endovenous treatment (autoimmune therapies, antibiotics, rheumatological treatments, etc.).
- Intravenous chemotherapy. Treatment administration, in coordination with the clinical oncology specialist and the ALTHAIA oncology service.
- Diagnosis and monitoring of infectious diseases
- Evaluation and monitoring of dialysis patients
- Internal medicine
- Follow-up of internal medicine patients
- Ortho-geriatrics (support for multi-pathological and/or geriatric patients undergoing orthopaedic surgery).
Specialised diagnostic tests
Diagnostic support or second opinion at the request of primary care professionals
Interconsultations with other Hospital specialties
Rapid diagnostic unit
Dr. Joan Lluis[Pulmonologist]
Dr. Luís Enrique
Ms. Isabel[Chief nurse hospitalisation wing]
Dr. Lorena Patricia[Chief of service]
Ms. Marta[Chief nurse Outpatient consultations]
Tuesday, 09:00 -11:00 and 14:00 -17:00
Wednesday,16:00 – 20:00
Thursday, 14:00 - 17:00
To make an appointment
if calling from Spain:
if calling from France: