Emergency care

If you have an accident or fall ill at home, call 061 (if you are in Spanish soil) or 15 (if you are in France), where we will indicate which emergency department you should attend and send an ambulance if needed. If you attend the Hospital, remember that the emergency entrance is on the left-hand side (signposted at the entry roundabout). We will attend you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Patients with spanish healthcare insurance

If your healthcare costs are covered by SatSalut or by any other of the spanish public system organizations, tou must provide the following documents when visiting our emergency department

In cases of common illness or accidents not covered by any other insurance company:

  • Spanish National ID document or passport and
  • Healthcare card

Workplace accidents

  • If you are a freelance worker: National ID document or passport + Healthcare card
  • If you are employed by a third party: Workplace Accident form. This document is supplied by your company.

Traffic accidents

  • No-fault accident report, where applicable
  • insurance documents of your vehicle

Accidents at school

  • Compulsory school insurance (provided by the school)

Sports accidents

  • If you are a member of a sports federation: An accident report from your federation’s insurance company
  • Amateur ond leisure spots: the documents of your sports insurance company 

Patients with French healthcare insurance

When visiting the emergency services you must provide:

  • Identity document or resident's card
  • Carte Vitale
  • Card or documentation from your insurance company
  • In  traffic accidents, you must also supply your vehicle insurance papers.

Remember that for minor pathologies, it is always better to use the emergency services of the Primary Care Centres. In this way you will make sure of receiving the propper attention without having to wait for a long time, since the hospital’s emergency services always prioritise life threatening and serious cases.